Realtors & Buyers
Thank you for your interest in our community. The goal of our Association is to create a neighborhood that is considered by residents and non-residents alike to be a desirable place in which to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends, and neighbors.
Our Bylaws & Declarations were written to preserve the character and safety of the neighborhood and to ensure that we have the funds necessary to maintain our common spaces. Some of these might be of interest to potential home buyers.
Selected Bylaws & Declarations
• Assessments. Members will be charged an annual assessment to cover all costs incurred by the Association related to the administration, governance, and maintenance of the Common Elements owned by the Association. The assessment amount is currently $600 per year per Lot Owner.
• Trade or Business Activity. No trade or business may be conducted upon any Lot. Trade or business use of any Lot, home, or structure, shall be regulated pursuant to Columbus Zoning Codes 3303.08, 3332.34, and 3332.37, or other applicable sections of the Columbus City Code. Home offices are allowed but may not be staffed with employees or result in customers coming to the home unless exempted by Columbus Zoning Code 3332.37. Yard sales, garage sales, and estate sales of limited duration are permitted.
• Sex Offenders. No individual adjudicated or required to register as a Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 sex offender, as defined by the Ohio Revised Code, may reside in or occupy a home for any period of time, and no such sex offender is permitted to enter the Sanctuary Subdivision as a Lot Owner’s guest, visitor, contractor or employee.
• Green Springs Drive Covenants and Restrictions (These only apply to Green Springs Drive residents)
- All homes must have cedar shake roofs.
- All homes must have a lamp post adjacent to the driveway.
- All Owners must maintain a consistent mailbox design.
- All Owners must use the family of paint colors that are consistent with the colors currently in use.
Click Here for a complete set of Bylaws.